Here are 8 reasons.
1. Positive cash flow.
2. Using leverage to multiply asset value.
3. Low-cost debt leveraged to multiply cash flow.
4. Hedge on inflation.
5. Capitalize on the physical assets.
6. Maximizing tax benefits.
7. Asset value appreciation.
8. Feeling the pride of ownership.
Read the full article at Entrepreneur.
The economy is thriving, the city has plenty to offer for anyone. Forbes listed Seattle in the top #10 as where to invest in housing for 2016.
Knowing the recent trends and upcoming strategies will help you with the inside scoop on the real estate market. Carmin Russell is here to guide you. Contact us for more information about Seattle Real Estate Investing.